Wednesday, January 7, 2015

My Second Passion

Working with kids is my second passion. The reason why is because it gives me the opportunity to help them become successful in the future and set goals for themselves. As an individual I would like for my kids to experience things I never got the chance to experience. Seeing them grow and learn new things always put a smile on my face. Knowing that my kids come to this program called "Roads To Success" everyday shows me how eager they are to be something in life. My program give kids a safe environment where they can have fun, express themselves, and learn from one another. Having different role models there to push them makes it even better because it gives them the chance to understand that where there for them and to teach them what's wrong and what's right.

2 comments:

  1. That's a fabulous passion. You might not be surprised, but I am also very interested in helping kids. Have you considered becoming an elementary school teacher?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I think that this is an excellent passion. Working with kids and ensuring that they have a very bright future is always a good thing. They are the future, so it's great that we have people like you, who love to help build them up closer to that.

    ReplyDelete