Sunday, June 14, 2015

Leaving TMA

"Thank god its the end of the school year" I've been waiting along time for this and i am very glad to say that I'm ready to graduate. This school year wasn't that interesting I expected more but there was a lot of things to get done such as college applications, projects, and more. I remember the first day of school from the back of my head when we first walked in to having the senior brunch and until now. The years went by so fast i couldn't even keep up because i was so tired, but look at me now about to walk across the stage and get my diploma. What else can I say I know that my mom is very proud of me, family, friends, and my love one. I'm always going to keep them happy by making the right decisions but not only for them myself as well because i love myself more than I love anybody else.

1 comment:

  1. very good blog I can't wait until I say I just graduated! I know that for a fact that this year is going to be one of the fastest years ever. This is the year that you start applying for colleges and getting out of that High School stages. I can't wait to leave aswell

    ReplyDelete